Dent Star is a reputable PDR specialist with 20 years hail damage repair and storm management experience. With our head office based in South Western Sydney, and partners across the eastern seaboard we can provide and co-ordinate repair centres across Australia.
We will work in collaboration with your response team to best manage storm repair efficiently. We understand that response times are critical, and we can have our quoting team on the ground within 24-48 hours’ notice.
Dent Star has established hail networks both nationally and internationally to achieve an exceptional customer experience and superior outcome on all repairs.
Standard operating procedures have been put in place to ensure all KPI’s are measured and expectations of customers are met.
Some of these include;
- Fast turnaround on quotes, bookings and repairs times are communicated in advance
- All vehicles are photographed prior to repair and uploaded into inhouse/insurer software programs
- All vehicles have quality assurance audits completed before leaving repair centre
- Repair crews/technicians are personally appointed and screened by Director and HR Operations to maintain quality and uphold reputation
- Dedicated customer service team members allocated to handle individual claims
- State of the art software and cloud cased booking systems for ease of booking and tracking
- Lifetime guarantees on workmanship
- 20 years’ experience in multi-site storm management
- Latest technologies and techniques in repair
- Assessment and Delivery bays
- Off street parking
Dent Star has fixed approximately 2000-3000 hail damaged cars per year since the catastrophic hail storm that hit Sydney in 1999. We have worked with all of the major insurers, including IAG, IAL Companies, Suncorp Companies, HDI Global, AIOI, Allianz, CGU, Auto and General and more, whilst managing multiple sites in Sydney including our permanent shop in Moorebank. These have included Blacktown, Campbelltown, Mascot, Port Kembla, Warwick Farm, Caringbah, Chullora, Belmore, Chipping Norton as well as Newcastle, Brisbane, and Melbourne. William and his team are veterans with a reputation for quality and service.
Hail response teams will be available to quote interstate or regional centres within 24-48 hours. Set up of fully functional interstate repair centres, will be determined by volume of direct allocation. History has shown repair centres can commence repair operation within 7 days post storm.